According to our mould-proof technicians to the furniture factory on-site inspection, according to the sofa material structure processing technology, combined with the effect of the series of products, we suggest the following process processing, can effectively against the sofa moisture, mildew problems, to ensure that your sofa safe delivery to the hands of the guests without mildew.
Leather sofa raw materials easy mildew how to prevent mildew?
The leather should be kept clean and hygienic, especially the leather with heavy oil should be treated with anti-mildew. The operation methods are divided into three types, one of which is suitable for your company’s convenient operation: a. Spray iHeir-Spray directly on the skin; B. apply iHeir-QF anti-mold and anti-bacterial cream on the skin; C, anti-mold treatment should be done in the leather manufacturing process, it is recommended to add 0.5-1% iHeir-PG leather anti-mold agent in the leather processing stage.
How does leather sofa wooden frame prevent mildew easily?
1. Before sealing the bottom of the final process of leather sofa manufacturing, fix BIODRY anti-mildew and anti-bacterial package h-10 on the wooden frame.
2. Leather sofa wooden frame should do sealing paint or mildew-proof processing, the wooden frame that does not seal paint should be brushed on wooden frame with wool brush on one layer of iHeir-PT bamboo wood mildewproof agent, the wooden frame that seals paint should join 1-2% iHeir-YQ paint mildewproof agent inside topcoat, can restrain the growth of the microorganism such as mould, bacterium effectively.
How to prevent mildew easily?
The finished sofa will be equipped with BIODRY anti-mildew and anti-bacterial bag h-10 and the specifications of dc.odorban anti-mildew tablets 6*8, so as to achieve the effect of moisture-proof and anti-mildew.
Leather sofa storage warehouse anti – mildew method
1. The finished products in the finished warehouse on the first floor shall not be directly piled on the floor, but shall be separated by pallets and 50CM away from the wall >.
2. The finished product warehouse shall be kept clean and hygienic, and pay attention to ventilation. When the outdoor humidity is greater than the indoor humidity, close the doors and Windows, otherwise open the doors and Windows, and record the changes of humidity and temperature. Dehumidification equipment or special sterilization package for warehouse should be installed to reduce the risk of dampness and mildew.
3. Finished products warehouse, once a month before the beginning of three months, once every three months after three months for sterilization treatment, with iHeir-Spray anti-mold agent 5% added to the water to mop the ground once (note: plum rain season should be once a month).
Export leather sofa easily moldy how to solve?
1. Check whether the ventilation holes and sealing facilities are intact and whether there is leakage or deformation.
2. The container should be clean, free from oil and odor to avoid cross infection. It is recommended to Spray iHeir-Spray (500g/ Spray per cabinet) in the container.
3. After loading, in order to avoid moisture caused by ocean shipping climate change (” container rain “), it is recommended to place container drying rods on the top at an interval of 3m/ bar.
Above basis leather sofa is in which phase easy moldy, control in which phase can, if have other doubt, I can provide technical support and professional guidance, also can send special person to come to the spot guidance.