According to our company mouldproof engineers to bags production field site to test site, on the basis of your bags products processing technology as well as our existing bags customers such as: handbags, shenzhen plant China guangzhou hypo weiye group, dongguan star hao handbags and zhejiang rookie group case has been mature mildewy prevention solutions, such as combining YiHaoEr series of mouldproof product efficacy, Suggestions according to the following procedure, which can effectively prevent bags products be affected with damp be affected with damp, mildew to change, to ensure the safe transport of your products into the hands of the guests.
1. Leather and fabric shall be kept clean and sanitary. The materials in the turnover box of the workshop should be kept clean and tidy. It is suggested that the turnover box of raw materials not in use on that day should be covered with cloth or plastic film to keep away dust. The semi-finished products produced should not be placed directly on the ground, and should be placed separately with pallets or material racks. Special materials can be sent to our company to do mold risk testing (especially the heavy oily leather should be done mold prevention treatment. The operation method is to Spray iHeir-Spray directly on the textile fabric and leather, so that the surface of the textile fabric and leather can be permeated with antibacterial agents to prevent and inhibit the growth of bacteria.
2, control plug paper, gray paperboard, cartons and other packaging materials under 12 degrees of humidity, long time unused materials, plastic film winding keep out dust and moisture, ash field test warehouse board change soft, moist, humidity of 16%, bring proper living space to mold (customs acceptance criteria under 12%, more than 12% have moldy risk).
3, glue, especially environmental glue, in the use of glue must be added in 1~2% of the special anti-mold adhesive iHeir-JS, so as not to provide a nutrient source for bacteria, causing microbial reproduction.
4. Put the dc.odorban in the PP bag of finished products, and the inner box and outer box of the finished products should be kept clean and tidy. The dc.odorban kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the relatively closed space by releasing antibacterial factors, so as to achieve the effect of mold and antibacterial. Note: the products will be properly placed according to their specifications, and the quantity of dc.odorban will be increased or decreased; the dc.odorban will be customized or designed as the invisible mouldproof patches according to the customer’s LOGO, such as the inspection certificate of the products.
5. Pay attention to control the humidity of the products when packaging. If the humidity of the products exceeds 12%, h-2 mildew proof drying bag shall be placed in the finished products to reduce the risk of dampness and mildew.
Note: the door of the washroom of the workshop should be kept clean and there should be no water seepage. Goods should not be piled beside the washroom to avoid dampness and mildew of the products.
Ii. Workshop and warehouse control
1, material warehouse and finished product warehouses should be checked regularly, warehouse put items do not heap on the ground, it is best to put on the material plane, should let all materials to keep clean, neat, not commonly used material in PP tape, don’t bare in the air leakage, the plastic bag dust regularly clean, reduce the storage and workshop on the number of colonies.
2. Fabrics and packing materials shall not be directly piled on the floor, but shall be separated by pallets and 10CM away from the wall >. Materials or materials shall not be relied on the wall, and the risk of dampness and mildew will be brought when materials and other materials contact the wall.
3, the workshop turnover of semi-finished products do not directly on the floor, after the needle car out of semi-finished products with plastic turnover box for storage, often time is not used, with plastic film cargo cloth to keep out.
3, workshop, fabrics, packaging materials, and finished goods warehouse should be conducted once a month sterilization treatment, in combination with the practical situation of your company, first of all, keep the floor clean sanitation, workshop, material, packaging materials and finished products warehouse to start the first three months of once a month, three months after once every three months for sterilization processing, used to drag iHeir – Spray fungicide 5% added to the water sweep the floor once (note: the plum rains season should be once a month).
4. Due to the attention to ventilation, when the outdoor humidity is greater than the indoor humidity, close the doors and Windows; otherwise, open the doors and Windows and record the changes of humidity and temperature. If the indoor relative humidity is 80% in the wet season, please note: Dehumidification equipment should be installed to reduce the risk of damp and mildew.
Container combined control (if export required)
1. Check whether the ventilation holes and sealing facilities are intact and whether there is leakage or deformation.
2. The container should be clean, free from oil and odor to avoid cross infection. It is recommended to Spray iHeir-Spray (500g/ Spray per container) in the container 30 minutes before loading.
3. Before loading, in order to avoid moisture (” container rain “) caused by Marine transportation climate change (temperature change), it is suggested to hang container drying rods on the inner wall of the groove inside the container at an interval of 2m/ strip.
If there are any other questions, we can provide technical support and professional guidance, or we can send someone to the site.