- Environment-friendly: It does not have APEO (alkylphenol ethoxylates) and PFOS, and the PFOA content is below 1ppm.
- Economical: It has very low usage to treat polyester, nylon, and other chemical fiber
- This product is non-flammable water-based emulsion.
- It is recommended for three-proof finishing of polyester, nylon, cotton-polyester blended fabric, etc.
- Wide applicability of production: The water-repellent and oil-repellent properties of iHeir-666 are insensitive to the pH value of the working liquid.
- The fabric is protected while maintaining its natural feel, appearance, and air
- It can be applied by spraying, foaming, scraping, wet rolling, dip rolling, absorption method, etc.
- It has excellent stability when it is used with other textile auxiliary agents.
Chemical component: Perfluoropolymer emulsion
Appearance: Light yellow emulsion/ Clear and translucent
Ionicity: Weak cation
PH value: 3~4 (pH universal test paper)
Solid content: 19 ~ 21% (Drying method: 2 g emulsion, 130 ℃ x 3 HRS)
Solubility: It dissolves in cold water, and it rapidly dissolves in water at room temperature.
For pilot purchase (procurement), we can provide 3 types of packaging specifications, such as 25KG.
For normal mass production procurement, we only provide the packaging specifications of 60KG blue plastic drum.
Notes for Storaging and Safety
iHeir-666 can be kept stably in an airtight container for 1 year, while this product is sensitive when the temperature is higher than 40 ℃ or below 0 ℃.
After opening, pay attention to sealing, avoid open fire (open flames) and direct exposure to the sun, and store in a cool and ventilated warehouse.
The storage, transportation and use of this product should comply with general health and safety regulations for chemical storage and transportation, and this product should not be swallowed.
Friendly Reminder for iHeir Antifungal Treatment
- It is recommended to wear gloves, eye masks, or mask, protect your hands and eyes, and avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- The information provided here is based on our best experience, long-term research and a large number of experiments. However, the actual environment and technological conditions of the goods in use are beyond our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by such information. In actual production, according to your specific production environment or requirements, please conduct a lab test in advance.