iHeir – JS is a widely used preservative in the world, which can be widely used in coatings, adhesives, synthetic polymer emulsion, and other water systems.
- It has broad-spectrum and long-term effects of killing a variety of bacteria, fungi, and yeast, and its dosage is low.
- Its applicable pH range is wide (2-9 can be used), and it has good compatibility with various emulsifiers, surfactants and protein components.
- It is miscible with water, which can be added in any process, and it is easy to operate.
- It has low toxicity, completely harmless concentration, no residual emissions, and no cumulative pollution to the environment.
- It has no combustion, which easy to transport and use. It has reasonable price and special effect on pseudomonas, which has been recognized all over the world.
- It doesn’t have formaldehyde, VOC, or divalent salt, and it does not crosslink the emulsion.Application Field
It is widely used in coating, waterborne polymer, metal cutting fluid, adhesive, ink, dye dispersion liquid, paraffin liquid, etc.
For coating, polymer synthetic emulsion, and other water-based systems, the normal concentration is 0.10 ~ 0.60%. This depends on whether the product is susceptible to microbial erosion and the product’s storaging environment. The exact amount of the specific formula can be obtained by the test from our company’s chemical microbe technical center.